Monday, July 26, 2010

♥ BufDay in UNIMAS ♥

25th JULY 2010
Don't try to ask me what day is this~
If not I will get mad at you~ huhu~~
It's my BIG DAY !!!
PHOEBE BIRTH
DAY

It's a simple yet happy Sunday ^^ My FIRST birthday in Sarawak since 20 years ago~

To begin, I would like to share how my birthday before this. I can still remember my best buddy Swei and Ah Hui will accompany me to celebrate my birthday every year..This is the first birthday I been through without you girls and I can still vividly remember no matter how busy Swei will makes sure that I have a birthday cake in my birthday Thanks my dear Swei and Ah Hui~ I do appreciate it and I really miss you girls much~

3 TS best buddies
I found this picture in my laptop ^^
It's so cool right~

Nevertheless, I make some new friends here (Unimas) who are from different states in Malaysia. They are so friendly and we have fun when we hanging around the uni and Kuching. They gave me a surprise that I never thought that I can have chance to eat cake on my birthday. I am so glad to have 1 whole cake + a slide of cake. huhu~~ I feel that I am the luckiest girl in this world~ I want to say thank you to them who willing to wait for me so long and accompany me to photo shooting at the " lover bridge" in Unimas. (we were in crazy mood that day~)

My birthday cake ^^

They enjoyed the post ~haha~

At the "lover bridge" in Unimas~

Sunny taught me this pose with "jin ji du li"~


Apart from that I also feel so sorry that I can't meet up with my "geng siput" on that day yet I am so touching when I saw the birthday present from them. I can feel their sincere heart when they were choosing this present for me and the birthday card made by them ^^

The siput~

Front page ^^

Astaga~I don't know where you siput found this picture @.@

p/s: satu darab siput~siput~
dua darab siput~ siput siput~~

To my dear roommate Audrey~ Eventhough you were out for 2 nights and you never forget me at all ^^ I am glad to have you as my roommate during this semester and I wish we can maintain in our room until the day we graduate~ I will wear your bracelet someday and I want to say I want to steal your sweater as well..bleks :p haha~

Dear Odre : the bracelet is on the birthday card ^^

Quotes for my big day ^^
we never know how far we can go~
we never know who else we can meet~
we never know how fun it can be~
we never know how if we never try it~

I will never know how my birthday will be~
If I never come to this new land~
It won't be so special~

Thanks all my dear friends

1 comment:

  1. to beloved rumet of mine,

    phoebe, im touch ler by ur post. Both of us gambateh 2 stay 2gther k...i always bring u anywhere i go...i bought kaya ball 4 u jst now...hihi...i shared kfc wif u oso..koz i knw u missed it as i do...huhu...muaksss...love u...

    ur rumet=)

    ReplyDelete