Sunday, August 15, 2010

♥ Simple ♥

Simple makes Perfect ^^

I like to speculate on the philosophy which is copyrighted by myself - Bybae's Rules. I always come out with many theories and stories by using the basic examples or incidents around me. Yet I am now pondering over those words that had been shared with you guys before. I discover that sometimes when someone want to share his/her feeling with others but he/she can't find a better way to do so. Same like me, he/she choose to use words to express himself/herself. Somehow, not everyone can understand what exactly you want to tell them and yet many of them absolutely get no ball. The main thing is how can you sure that the one who you expected he/she to read your post and know how your feeling will really be interested in what you had written??

When you think of a thing alone then it is very simple. When everyone also think of the thing at the same time then it will become more complicated. As my roommate told me : silent is better than thousands words. As for me, a hug or a call is better than thousands consolations.

I played a game during my softskill's lesson. I only cost RM0.01 and I realized in certain situation this 1 cent may be very important yet everybody always ignore it since it is too tiny and simple.

Besides that, I am completely besotted with a song entitled " I don't want to miss a thing" by Yuna Ito recently. I got the feeling when I first listened to this song and it impresses me. I enjoy the lyrics in which I really don't want to miss every simple thing in my life. A simple thing may means nothing but when every simple thing congregate, it will has great significance in your life. ♥ ♥ ♥

p/s: This isn't an emo post.

I have never contemplate living in a place without family.
It's exciting to start over a new life with everyone new
yet I found out that I miss my home badly.

I miss my simple family~
I miss my simple smile~
I miss my simple freedom~
I really do miss my simple life~
I ♥ simple Bybae ^^

2 comments:

  1. never knew u have a blog, u never told me anyway... followed u, will b back again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. because you seldom bother me xP
    haha...It's too late to know my blog..
    I am just hoping you won't mind my poor english >.<" anyway,thanks for viewing ^^

    ReplyDelete