Monday, July 26, 2010

♥ Kuching 1/2 Day Trip ♥

Hello my dear friends~ ^^ How are you guys recently?? I think it's awesome right? Come on...Let's continue more about my 1st time since I plunged myself into new adventure ~

24th July 2010 ( Saturday )

2 TS girls (Selangor)
+
2 Kedah girl
+
1 Kelantan girl (Thai mui)
+
1 Sibu girl
+
1 Miri girl
ll
7 Girls (七朵花??) xD

The 1st time we went out from our uni by bus UNIMAS which is free for charge ^^ It was so crowded and I don't think you guys can have the same feeling with us if only if you come with me next time >.<" Okay la..I describe a bit for you guys to imagine yourselves that how "squeezing" when there were 4 long queues along the passage between the seats inside the bus. (p/s: I can feel that I am super slim after that~) It means that we stood 4 persons instead of 2 persons in a row!! It's already far off the beam!!

A tall girl snapped this for me @.@"

Well..I forgave it~ Next we reached Crown Plaza or Sarawak Plaza??I am not so sure about it because non of us is from Kuching, Sarawak. We done our window shopping within 15 minutes. I think so~ Then we had our breakfast at the shop outside the "shopping mall". We were all regretting that why we don't drop off at THE SPRING~ So we decided to sit van to our next destination -> THE SPRING. We snapped some pictures before departing to the biggest shopping mall in Kuching. (Don't blame on me if I gave the wrong information because I also heard from others~)

We look slim right?? huhu~~


















Both are different flavored handmade noodles but not my breakfast :P


It costs RM1 to reach pasar and another RM1 from pasar to The Spring. So, we rent a van and paid RM2 each person to reach our next destination ^^ (our last destination for today too ^^ so let me share the photos instead of mumbling here..)

My dear darling and I ^^
You know why??
secret~ only we know~

There are k box and cinema here~

The SUGAR BUN which can only be found in East Malaysia~

We bought from sugar bun at only RM1.50!!
cheap + tasty ~ yummy~

We returned to our uni again by bus Unimas. Once again we packed like sardin in the bus. End story for today. Kindly appreciate your reading~ ♥ ♥ ♥

Bybae miss everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment