Wednesday, July 14, 2010

♥ Sarawak ♥

Days I leave my life which I am familiar for 20 years ago..
Days I come to this new land without any knowledge about it..
Days I meet and live with the new face I had never seen b4...
Days I live without my lovely family members and friends...
Here I came----->>> Unimas , Sarawak

When I say : WELCOME TO NEW LIFE!
That means I start my life with every of my FIRST TIME~

I am granted to have a bestie to experience my new life here ^^
Phoebe + Shirley
This is my FIRST DPT.. ( I call it as blue passport)
FIRST flight since my 20 years life~

FIRST sunrise I saw from the plane~

FIRST time I feel the sky~

FIRST view of Sarawak ^^

FIRST step to Sarawak!

FIRST visit to a place which I saw
from my primary school's text book >.<"
FIRST dinner at ...
I don't know where is it..lolx..
FIRST time I try "o jian" in Sarawak..
In english is called as fried oyster??
It is much different to what I always eat at Peninsular Malaysia..
This one is much more crispy..
FIRST time I try this kind of vegetable~
I am not sure what name is this..
Is it "midin" ??
haha.. who knows please tell me the correct name..
Anyway, it tastes nice ^^
The End ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment