Saturday, July 4, 2015

♥ Am I Back ♥


I have almost forgotten how I love to blog until I searched for my blog's url and read again my posts 5 years ago. The posts reminded me a lot of my sad experiences and happy stories. I feel touched when I read and I can still remember vividly what was happened during the past 5 years. I lost my dearest grandpa and I am still hard to accept the truth. I know this very well especially when I saw his photo in one of my post and I can feel the sourness in my nose as well as the warm water twisted in my eyes. His leaving changed me. I insisted to reveal it to anyone because I understand I am not the only one who need to endure the soreness of losing someone you love. Last night, I had a video call with my grandma, my empathy to her is even stronger when I saw her scrawny face. I have many stories to share yet I tend to keep it personal because we learned to be self-protective when we come of age. I am afraid of being exposed to everyone including the people who criticized me. I brought my mind to the previous me at the moment I read one of my writing about myself to live beyond others' expectation and definition. I am glad that I used to share my life experiences in this blog so I can still remember all my memories after 5 years and I am enjoyable in reading all of them. I am still proud to be me. Thank you for the people in my life. I am grateful that I can get rid of a dull life with the appearance of everyone of you in my life no matter how long you been. It's time to transformation in term of integrity. 

It has been 3 months I leave my home country,
Here I came to a new environment in Japan.
This lovely place located in Ishikawa Prefecture.
Once again I experience many of FIRST time here.
I have my First Japanese, Vietnamese, Chinese, 
Ukrainian, German, American, Indonesian....  friends.
In diversity, learned their spirit and their cultures.
Fortunately, I am still proud as Malaysian.
Hopefully, Malaysians can eliminate the habit of sub-grouping.
Tough journey but I have faith in Malaysians.
We can be better than this once we are united.

To my love in my life,
I appreciate your great efforts,
I may be not confident sometime,
I am afraid of changing my mind too,
I had a dream a couple nights ago,
I confide deep in my heart and soul,
I can only share my love with you,
I wish our love will be blessed forever.

~I will be back~

No comments:

Post a Comment