Thursday, February 26, 2015

♥ To Choose ♥


 It has been almost a year I never been here. Tonight is the right time to ponder what I have done throughout the year. Time flies in a wink, from the last semester of my degree life to my first job life and I am now welcoming the next adventures of my future. I faced a lot of  confusions and struggles in making decisions among family, friends, lover, colleagues and so on. I took a longer way to make my move from time to time. I did mistakes and I gained tolerances from the people around me. I am sorry that I might be too stubborn to listen or accept something that I am disagreed with. I do not know how well I understand myself but I figured out that nobody will know me more than myself. I came to the age where I have to choose every single decision and be responsible to what I have chosen. I know this is tiring but I have to do so in order to build a better future for me. 


I know I am leaving very soon,
I feel heavy while count-downing,
I am eagerly to hold you tight,
I have lost my rationality,
I did this because I care for you,
I am glad to have you by my side,
I pray hard every moment,
I hope everything will go smooth,
I wish all my dreams will come true.


Thank you for that lonely night,
Your accompanying comforted me, 
I remembered you said to me,
Please be sincere to your heart,
Chase away all your afraid,
Reveal to someone you trust,
I told you something honestly,
It was true, WAS a truth...


P/S: When love is faded away, what will I do? What will you do? Do 2 years are too long or short for the answer? Only god knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment