Sunday, September 6, 2009

✖Unpredictable ✖

Now already over 12am so it can consider as another new day which means the days toward my STPM is getting shorter. Yesterday, Saturday evening, there was an unexpected case in my village. In fact, I wanted to go for a walk at my village's Lover Bridge to relieve my stress. Due to my superstitious belief, in the July of mandarin's calender is also known as "supernatural month", I decided not going to the bridge. I was shocked as my dad told me that was a boy almost my age drowned in the sea in the evening. That was a bad news and caused a sensation in my village. Let's stop talking this topic in such a raining midnight.

I am planning to stop all my entertainment,
starting from the 1st day of Trial STPM
until the last day of my STPM 2009.

Although I can't ensure that
during this tough period
there will be
NO cellphone,
NO computer,
NO cinema ,
NO yam cha ,
NO piano ,
I will try to adapt myself
diminishing them.


Will you guys support me?

Dear BYBAE :
I LOVE YOU
Just do it ! I trust you !
Gambateh~
Wish you all the best~


Going to bed~
Quite scary since I am alone~

No comments:

Post a Comment